Custom Header Logo Use Photoshop to edit the default header designed-for-your-theme to your own site name and upload your very own custom header to obtain a personalized look and feel.
Featured Slider Display three slider images at once with arrow-clicked, which can be linked to any page or blog post you’d desire. If you prefer to have one big rotating slider image instead, you may use slider plugin such as Soliloquy Lite Plugin.
- Upload background image or pattern
- Social media icons at header & widget
- 3 columns footer widget
- Theme Options to add Google Analytics code, add favicon, etc
- Ready for translation into other language with .po/.mo files
- Cross browser compatibility
- One click auto-update via WordPress dashboard
- Documentation & Support Ticket at help.bluchic.com
You will receive a download zip file. After unzip it, you will see the following:
- WordPress Theme zip file (to be uploaded)
- Layered Photoshop files of header logo, homepage and blog layout
- Read Me file
- License file